How to Use
How To Install
Conventional power meters are expensive, cumbersome and complicated.AROFLY is the size of a bottle cap and is easy to install. It is a lightweight, smart power meter. AROFLY is the perfect partner and complements the biker’s need for scientific training. A new generation, AROFLY ELITE, will meet the requirements of different cyclists.
ELITE A1 INCLUDES
Exclusive Dynamic Pressure Variation Sensing Technology
When compared to the current strain gauge system of power meters, AROFLY has developed a new generation of power meters based on an Exclusive Dynamic Pressure Variation Technology, making the power meter easy to use, lightweight, and more affordable.
By measuring torque and angular velocity, the Strain Gauge is able to calculate power. Such measuring devices, used by most cycling power meters in the market, such as Chain ring type, Crank type, Wheel Hub type, and Pedal type, etc. must be attached to the transmission system to detect the position of the force .
Globally patented algorithm. Precise kinetic energy provides a complete biking solution
AROFLY uses an exclusive measuring technology to provide cycling information on the GPS cycle computer. Information such as road conditions and tire pressure variations are processed through the AROFLY algorithm. It collects data from the power sensor, cadence
sensor and via algorithms to provide immediate riding data on the GPS cycle computer. We are able to review complete riding stats on the AROFLY APP and AROFLY Cloud.
The invention algorithm technology is patented in Japan, China, Taiwan, Europe, USA and Canada.
More Safety = More Focus Training
(Provides Tire Pressure Monitoring & L/R Pedal Ratio)
Balance of the left and right leg force is important for training . Not many Power Meter in the market, provide this training information.AROFLY provides Left/Right Pedal Ratio. It allows the biker to learn about their riding habits and hence improve their riding skills.
Analyze riding data with AROFLY Cloud
The upgraded AROFLY series, integrates the AROFLY APP and AROFLY CLOUD. It provides information such as the GPS track records, and cycling statistics. It analyzes all the data to manage the biker’s riding performance. This data can be shared with friends to compare and support each other’s performance and goals.
Note : Operation of the AROFLY sensor
1. Please do not use the AROFLY sensor on tires containing a sealant.
2. When training indoors, use the complete roller type, which is, (one roller in front and two rollers at the back) or the rear roller type, which is, (a tripod in the front and a roller behind). It performs better on rollers without the resistance attached.
3. AROFLY sensor, MUST be installed ONLY on the REAR tire valve. Please attach the CADENCE sensor, ONLY on the LEFT crank.
4. Confirm the type of cycle tire valve. The AROFLY sensor can only be used on the rear tire valve, with a Schrader or Presta valve. For the Schrader valve, the AROFLY sensor can be installed directly, and for the Presta valve, please use the adapter included. Ensure that the pin on the Presta valve is open all the way up, then screw on the Presta valve adapter. Ensure you can see or touch the pin on the Presta valve adapter. Then only, screw the AROFLY Sensor on the adapter. You will hear an air sound indicating that the AROFLY sensor pin and the Presta valve pin, have made contact. Continue to screw down quickly and tighten.
5. Check whether the tire pressure is at optimal level as per the tire manufacturer’s suggested range. (Such as Road Bike 90~120 psi ; Mountain Bike 35~65psi)
6. Bike type/Wheel size/ cyclist BODY WEIGHT must be SET correctly, in the ELITE Meter.
7. When riding outdoor, please turn off the Indoor Mode by going to the SET MODE on the ELITE Meter.
8. For best performance on your device, please ensure to keep the firmware updated.
Please refer to Trouble Shooting guide, for more information.